Truefaced Guidebook

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Question 8. This question has to do with "trust". As I thought about this question and wondered how to answer it I looked up the definition for trust, just in case I had misunderstood what it really meant. Basically it means faith . The question asks can you think of a time when you trusted yourself only because it was too risky to trust in anyone else ? I do not think the author of the book is trying to persuade us to put our trust in people . Perhaps he is trying to help us realize that to trust ourselves is not safe either . Realizing that might bring us closer to the reality of being able to love one another as our selves .
Realizing what methods I use to hide my true self is an adventure . Realizing that the person I have been hiding was loved by God all along makes this adventure grand . Realizing God must love all those other people out there hiding from Him too gives me something to think about .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home