Truefaced Guidebook

Friday, April 21, 2006

Question 7. Reread the sobering story about Sharon at the end of chapter 1. As you read, underline (and then summarize below) phrases that describe :
Sins committed against or by Sharon
Sharon's involuntary responses
Inevitable effects in Sharon's behavior or heart

These are questions that I hope you will take time to answer for yourself.

Question 8. After reading page 29 we are asked:
How does unresolved sin keep us from maturing?
What does a "nagging sense" look like?
Who should we tell about our unresolved sin? Why? Who should we not tell ? Why?

The last part is very important here. Somehow just a show and tell attitude is not what is required here. And it is not needful to tell a lot of folks about your "sin". The Bible tells us to guard our hearts. I know some folks that seem to think if I tell you about my bad past it will make it alright. Some folks I have talked to about this mask taking off book have mis-understood what this is all about too. I too go on sometimes about the sin I see , when my mask is off. Really , if we are to stay on target as far as this online study is concerned ,
I ought to talk about the various ways I see myself putting up a mask.
Thus together we can learn how to stop it.
These questions are important to answer for the reason that one needs to see the reason why you are wearing the mask(s) in the first place. First we talk about evidences of there being a mask. If you want to do as JESUS would but it doesn't come from your heart with joy, a telltale sign of mask wearing. Now we talk about how come we started doing that anyway.
I think an unresolved sin is a sin that you just have not ever been able to see that while you did it JESUS loved you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home