Truefaced Guidebook

Monday, April 17, 2006

Question 5 (cont.) Psalms 32:3-5 When I kept silence, my bones waxed old through my roaring all the day long. For day and night thy hand was heavy upon me:my moisture is turned into the drought of summer.Se' lah I acknowledged my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the LORD: and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Se' lah. I can't make that squiggley line above the e but I was told that Se' lah means , think of that , or ponder that. Yes, ponder that, that thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. True conviction leaves a door open for forgiveness. Condemnation visits me often to see if I will let it in. Sometimes in my effort to keep condemnation out I resist the conviction of the Holy Spirit. If I want feel the sweet rain waters from the HOLY SPIRIT I need only to come, just as I am. Tell Him what I know I've done. Receive, what He will give and move on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home