Truefaced Guidebook

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

IDENTITY Now for the "connecting" experience. After we have heard the short segment on the DVD we now form small groups (like you and one other person) . What I did on the last chapter was ask the LORD to bring someone in my life that I could discuss these questions with. Hearing another person's perspective is so valuable. I am sure you understand by now, this is not a Bible Study. This is a learning experience about ourselves and our relationship with God. It is a Bible Study in the sense that together we find in God's word, is what we've been doing "really what He wants." For me the beginning scriptures that we studied will forever have an impact on me. The story of Cain and Abel , and realizing , when I come to worship Him , I am not coming with some offering that I hope sounds good. I had even gotten good at letting the HOLY SPIRIT tell me what would sound good and look good. I don't want to quit that part of worship. I do now feel that I come "In Truth" because I come thankful for what was done for me. Really thankful.
Question 1. When you are struggling with "believing" what God says is true about you, what causes you to stay trapped in The Room of Good Intentions and what frees you into The Room of Grace?
What could cause me to stay trapped in The Room of Good Intentions is :
Unbelief....and Rebellion....and Unforgiveness, Bitterness and Resentment.
I like taking a good look at myself. It really keeps me where I need to be. Remembering , but for His Grace and His Grace alone, I would not be where I am today.
Which room takes sin most seriously? The Room of Grace because you do not enter that room until you have seen your sin for what it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home